Sunday, June 24, 2007


ever wondered how to become a mindless, soul-less, group following spiritless zombie?
the answer is here ladies and gentlemen
JOIN FACEBOOK! bum bum bum!
i've recently been bitten by one of those flesh-brain eating creatures...and needless to say...you become one of them...ever waiting for that new update on your wall, or comment on your photo and you feel that everyone you used to know and haven't spoken to in many a year should be a friend.
that my friends is facebook in all its glory
don't be surpised if your picture ends up in some distant country and "your" mug is holding something like diapers.

1 comment:

MOUNTAINFERN. said...

NOW, DAN, I NEED TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND A FEW THINGS HER, WHAT DID I LIE TO YOU ABOUT, NUMBER ONE. JIM EMBARRESSED ME INFRONT OF EVERYONE WITH HIS EGO, I SAID NOTHING IN RETURN AGAINST HIM, AND I HAVE SENT CERTAIN TEACHERS A THANK YOU AND RESPECT LETTER AS I USUALLY DO WITHIN EVERYDAY TERMS AS WELL. TAKE CARE.

BROCK AND CO.