Saturday, December 08, 2007

dods

These are some of my recent workings, the guy with the scar is an older character i had drawn before, i went back and drew him for fun, story and his purpose is another matter.

the other faces are from people off the internet, i pushed whatever elements i thought i could do while trying to retain there original expression.

the one drawing is the cop from the movie "paprika" which is probably one of most original films i've seen in a while, its done by a director who's work i like, they include tokyo godfathers,perfect blue and others.

and lastly is a cartoony drawing of myself in my "trademark" pose which is me having my hand just covering my chin while my one eyebrow is raised, friends of mine know all too well...





















1 comment:

Kohyunu said...

2nd guy is great. My favorite.