Sunday, May 27, 2007

much needed postin'

Hey

its been a while since i posted something up, last post didn't count much since it was older work.
I've been busy getting better at animating in flash, so most of my free time after work goes to that, plus i've been looking for extra work besides mercury to get me doing something and hopefully bring in some extra coin.
Last week on friday was a good chance for me to have a bit of drawing fun with friends and co-workers from mercury, i'm not usually into drawing with other people much except close friends but in this case it was pretty fun, so i'm hoping to do it on a weekly friday basis.

anyway sorry for some of the poor scans, i spilled some coffee on my pad while i was drawing, so hence the brown stain on one of the scans, it made it all crinkled and junk. and i also ran out of unused paper and had to resort to re-drawing on top of crappy life drawings.

these are about 2 weeks old? i haven't drawn much last week.
cheers~

No comments: