Monday, November 24, 2008
Wow, Been busy at work! i'm very glad to be kept busy and thinking so it's great.
I think when it's all said and done it should be a amazing game!( the one i'm currently working on) I'll be sure to let everyone here know to download and play it!
In the meantime if anyone likes FPS games i suggest "Combat Arms"! or Sugar Rush! some really talented local vancouver peeps made Sugar Rush happen so be sure to check it out.
Some sketchs and designs and WIP Joker from Dark Knight ( nothing new by this point!)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
wow i've put up quite a bit of stuff! it's mostly sketchs and doodles from the last few days and one of them is a compile of older work i never finshed (e.g the danger girl head and mountain BG )
Alright, so it seems i've been "tagged" by my buddy Ken Anderson
to play Tag!
Here are the rules via copied from his blog
Here is the game rule:
1. You must link to the individual who tagged you and post the rules of TAG (which you are currently reading).
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 friends and link to them and
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a nice little message on their blog.
so my 7 facts are:
- i don't often listen to music while on my way to work or even while i work most times.
- I don't currently own any of the Next gen systems and i don't have too much of an interest at this point.
- I like Chicken wings ( sweet & sour, hot & spicy and greek seasoned )
- I have an interest in politics and governments
- some of my fav TV shows are Blacks Books ( BBC Ch 4) I.T Crowd ( BBC as well ) and The big bang theory
- I love Comic books!
- I'm pretty damn tall ( 6'2 )
Thanks for the Tag Ken and sorry for the trouble to future victims which are:
Sunday, November 09, 2008
So not much to post up, I've been busy as heck this late week or so with work and it's drained my energy
Speaking of work it's awesome and i'm lovin' being there!
I'll add some links to some of my fellow peeps everyone should check out!
first off is one of the new concept guys we got in to the studio, check out this badass cat's work at his blog http://jess-art.blogspot.com/
another great artist (concept again!?) has some kick ass work up, plus he did the flash animation to the website for the studio
Oh lastly, the few drawings i have on the bottom here as just some mall sketchs of people in the food court.
the above work is drawings and doodles from work while i wait for stuff to get done or whatever.